Sunday, May 18, 2003

This morning when we got ready we left for church. It was just me and the kids because J was on pager and couldn't leave the town. Anyway, GG said the cutest thing in the car. She all of a sudden asked where we were going. I had forgotten to tell her that we were going to church. So I proceeded to tell her we were going to church. She said, "Oooooh yeah I love going to church!" It was the sweetest thing. I am happy that she likes church. When we came home we ate lunch and just hung out before nap time. J and both the kids took naps. I did some more scrapbooking. I have 5 rolls left. I am making progress slowly. Then this afternoon I gave Monkey a bath because he pooped out of his diaper and all over the place. I decided it was bath worthy. After the bath my sister-in-law called to talk about the cousins birthday parties. I guess GG had moved the saucer and neither J or I noticed but Monkey sure did. By the time I found him he was all the way up stairs. I think he was going to get J who was showering. Nothing else really happened today. J left for work at 7pm he will be back in the morning. I hate when he works nights. But if he is going to be a police officer I should get used to it right? Tomorrow we are going to J's parents for his polygraph. It is Tuesday at 1pm so if you think of him at that time say a little (big) prayer for him. I hear that they are really nerve racking. But he knows what to except because he already took one for his second choice and passed it!

No comments: