Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Wow! I am really tired. I will explain but first I want to tell you a story that happened yesterday in the bath tub that I forgot to write about. So the kids were in the tub and all of a sudden GG goes, "mommy what is that?" I looked at her and she was grabbing Monkey's penis. I told her that was how he goes pee pee. It completely throw me off. I told her to leave it alone. Of course she grabbed it again and I told her if she touches it he might pee on her. That was enough for her to leave it alone. I told J the story right before we went to bed and he said why didn't you tell her it was a penis. I was so socked at the moment that I just said the first thing that came to my head. "that is how he goes pee pee!" Maybe next time I will be more prepared and can explain it better. Anyway, J was on pager today but he was at the hospital most of the day. I think that he was home about 4 hours out of the 12 hour shift and 2 of them we were still sleeping. So three days with both the kids all day long is really tiring. I know you might be thinking if J gets a job with the police he will be gone everyday. But it will only be 8 hours at a time and not this 12 hour junk. Anyway it was a really windy day out so we spent most of it inside. We did go to the park district to sign up for swim lessons. Then while we grilled the kids played at the park. I did more scrapbooking and I worked on the present for Becky's graduation. It is far from done and she will have to get it after her party probably more like right before she goes to college. Well I am going to go to bed. Oh yeah Monkey fell down two steps today. But that hasn't phased him because now he is trying to crawl up the step stools that GG uses to go to the bathroom. We need to keep the bathroom doors shut but our neighbor smokes and if they are shut too long it stinks in there. Oh well.

No comments: