Thursday, May 08, 2003

I love having a toddler. I'll explain. J had to work at 8:30am so while he was getting ready for work he woke GG up at 7:45am. I'll just tell you I wasn't ready to start the day yet. So I got her a bowl of cereal while she went potty. Then I told her to play in her toy room while mommy and Monkey slept. We got to sleep until 9:30am!!! She is such a well behaved little girl :) I asked her what she did while I slept she told me that she read books on the reading chair. After we all got ready we took a walk over to the office, J had borrowed a key and needed to return it but before we took a shower I shut the downstairs bathroom and the door was locked. She told me how to get it unlocked. By this time it was time for lunch and J was coming home from work he only worked until noon. So we ate and hung out and waited for 2pm to come so we could go get J's paycheck! Then the errands began, we went to Wal-mart, the Butternut Store, Ace Hardware and the Bman's house. (it was Nick's first birthday and we had a present for him) I want to say it makes me feel good that strangers think GG is smart for her age. While we were in Wal-mart GG talked to three different woman that we came across. She carried on conversations with them. They would ask her a question and then she would answer it. Each time the lady would say she is really smart for her age. It made me feel good as a parent and also to know that I am not the only one that thinks she is super smart. At least I have confirmation that it isn't all in my head! She really is smart. Tonight after dinner we all went to the laundry mat and a girl from my floor sophomore year was there. She thought the kids were cute I would have to agree. Right now Monkey is trying to bite my arm. What a little stinker. I need to go put him to bed. GG is already sleeping. She fell asleep at around 8:30pm she had a short nap today. Well have a good night everyone.

No comments: