Sunday, May 11, 2003

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers that read this! I hope you had as wonderful a day as I did. We got up this morning and went to church. I got a flower from the church it was nice. Then we went out to eat at El Ranchorito. We came home and the kids took naps while J and I just relaxed and watch some tv. When the kids got up we went to Wal-mart to take the shorts J got me for mother's day back (they were too big!) That made me feel good because they were size 6. I think that I can finally say I am back to wearing my regular clothes. It only took 9 months!!! Anyway I got two pairs of capri pants. I swore I would never wear them when they first came out. But now they are different. If you remember when they first came out they were really tight on the top and then flared at the bottom. I am so short that they just looked funny. GG has a lot of capris and they look cute on her so I thought I would give them a shot. I tried them on and they actually looked cute so I got them. He also got me stickers for scrapbooking that were so cute for mother's day. We spent a long time in Wal-mart just walking around looking at clothes, trying them on and our friend Joanna came with and she needed stuff too. We had a fun time just looking at things we don't normally look at. I found the cutest letters. When we buy a house (someday) I am going to get them and paint them for the kids rooms. Well now we are getting ready to go to bed. Oh yeah GG pampered me again with the lotion! She also told me happy mother's day about a hundred times. What a little sweetheart. I love being a mom :)

No comments: