Monday, May 26, 2003

We had an especially long day today. We got up as J was leaving for work at 8:15am. I was not happy to be up that early I wanted to sleep because I was tired from this weekend. We spent a lot of time outside today. I mean a lot of time. We went to see J at work, went to Wal-mart (I got scrapbooking stuff), came home, played at the park, ate lunch, and kids took naps while I scrapbooked. After they woke up we went back outside and played after a little while we got bored so we took a walk. Then I decided to take them to Everly Park. That was a nice change of scenery. Came home and ate dinner. Then back outside we went to play at the park. When kids are at the park GG talks to them through the window. Lately two of the neighbor girls have been asking to take her outside to play. I have let them because Monkey is sleeping and she really wants to be outside. GG loves all the attention she gets from the two girls granting her every wish. I mean they do anything she wants them too. She talks about the girls every night before she goes to sleep which is really cute. Today was long but very fun filled. I am tired though from all the fresh outside air! J is working again tomorrow so it will be me and the two little ones all day tomorrow. Oh yeah Monkey has started this new thing, he will just let go of the furniture and stand for about 5 - 10 seconds before falling. He thinks that it is hilarious. He is going to be my little dare devil. But I also love his shy side. It is so sweet :)

No comments: