Friday, May 09, 2003

Before anything else I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! So last night GG fell asleep early right? She woke me up at 12:30am to go potty. I am so proud of her. Anyways this morning we went to playgroup. Everyone was there which was great fun! J didn't come with us because he said he was going to get my mother's day present. When we got home he hadn't gone yet. He wanted the kids to help pick it out. So he took the kids. Let me tell you I had no idea what to do all by myself. I sat down and turned on the tv didn't see anything good so I then started to clean. I got a lot done however :) Then we ate together and took a walk. J, of course, got paged to the hospital. So he was gone from 1:30pm to 7:30pm. After the kids took naps we went outside to play at the park. Then we came in to make dinner that we had ready right when daddy got off of work. After we ate we all took showers to cool ourselves off. It was really hot today. Now J and GG are downstairs eating ice cream. Speaking of eating, Monkey is becoming a big mooch like his big sister. Every time I get food they both come over to me mouths wide open. That is all I can think of to write so I am going to sign off.

No comments: