Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I didn't update last night because the in-laws computer was broken. I will start with yesterday first. We got up at my dad's house and drove to J's parents house. He left to take the polygraph and was gone for 5 hours. He ended up getting down town a hour and a half early. Oh well. Then we ordered out Chinese I am not a big fan but I was hungry, so I ate it. They have caller id so when ever it says unknown caller they let GG answer the phone. It was hilarious. One time she told the person that she was watching a movie and told them bye. Then another time she told them she was eating rice. The people on the other end had to be upset that a two year old was answering the phone. But we all thought it was funny. And GG loved answering the phone for them.

Now on to today! We got up and left right after lunch. We came home to a house of no food. So we turned around and went grocery shopping. Being in the car for four and a half hours is boring. Anyway after we got food we ate dinner. When we were finished eating we came up stairs and put away five loads of laundry we did there. Now we are done and I am tired. For some reason Monkey didn't want to sleep very much last night. So I am tired.

No comments: