Monday, May 12, 2003

A busy day before we even ate lunch. After we got ready we went to the grocery store for food and then got gas. By the time we got home and put all the food away it was lunchtime. After we ate the kids took naps and I finally started Monkey’s scrapbook. I did two pages! We had prime rib for dinner yummy. Then we took a walk as a family. That was really nice. Then tonight I was sitting in the living room and there was a family outside at the playground. All of a sudden that annoy girl “the neighborhood babysitter” came out and was talking these poor peoples ears off. I thought I would go out and help them out. Then the girl proceeded to tell the mother that I had her number if she wanted it. I told the mother that I didn’t I had thrown it away. I think that she could tell this girl is crazy in the head. What parent in their right mind would let some person watch their children without knowing anything about them? But I guess there are some people who do. I have realized that it is mostly single parents that do things like that. I think it is out of the fact that they have no other choice. J is at the YMCA right now and the kids are playing in the toy room but I have had to go in there a few times already. Actually J just got home and he is going to give GG a bubble bath.

No comments: