Friday, May 02, 2003

Let's see today we got up and went to playgroup. The teacher Angie is pregnant and going to have the baby any day so we all brought her presents it was a total surprise to her. Then we came home and ate lunch then we all three took naps. J was at work he worked from 7am to 7pm. After we got up we played outside at the park. When the little ones were done swinging we decided to go to Wal-mart each of the kids got a toy while we were there. GG got a stroller for her baby dolls (for when we go on walks) and Monkey got a golf set. I also got GG a Christmas present. I have decided that I want to start early so that we can give the kids more presents than last year. They didn't get much because we didn't have money and we had like 20 some people to buy for. Anyway after Wally world we went to Farm King. I want to get Monkey a tool bench for his 1st birthday. Mary told me today at playgroup that Farm King is the only place in this town that she has found tool benches. They actually had three different types too. I have never seen the toy section in Farm King so I walked up and down the aisles. I found a lot of good Christmas ideas. The cool thing about it is that our friend Brad works there and can get us a discount. Rock on! So from here out each paycheck we are going to try and get the kids one present each. We'll see if that works. We have car insurance due in a few months. Tonight after dinner we took a walk and on our walk we ran into Kim and Kailey so they walked with us! GG loved it she got to use her new stroller, she is such a little mommy. She is just too cute with her babies walking them, holding them and nursing them! Speaking of babies today after we woke up from our nap she pointed to my tummy and said, "you have a baby in there too?" (a lot of her friends are having babies so I think she wants another one) I told her no and she asked if I could get one in there. That may take a little convincing of daddy :) I personally would like Monkey to be a little older. That is it for us.

No comments: