Thursday, May 22, 2003

Well today J got paid from the hospital and let me tell you that I have it all spent. Not physically but all of it needs to go to different things that we need. So needless to say that I really want J to get his first choice job. Anyway, we had a somewhat nice day. J didn't have to work until 3. So we went and ran a bunch of errands as a family which was a lot of fun. I did some more scrapbooking in Monkey's book I am at his 3 month pictures. I am really trying to get his book up to date before his dedication this weekend but I don't think that will happen. Oh yeah we went out to see J at work and played at the park. GG also hit a lot of golf balls. It was cute even though she was cheating! Not much else happened that I can think of so I am going to go so J can get on the net.

No comments: