Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Here is another day in our lives. J worked today like I said yesterday. So the kids and I slept in until 9:45am. I think it had to do with the fact that GG was awake most of the night last night. She was crying and saying she was scared. Poor girl. Anyways, when we got ready we went to get the mail and went over to the apartment office. Then we came back and ate lunch then went to see J at work. When we got home it was nap time. While they slept I did some more scrapbooking. I think I have a little less than 4 rolls of film left to do. After the kids woke up we took a walk. It was hot out so I told GG she needed to play in the toy room for a while so I could cool down. The two girls came over and wanted GG to come outside. But I was busy doing stuff and couldn't keep an eye on her so I had them come inside and they played with her and Monkey in the toy room. She was excited to show them all her toys. She even got them to read her books! She loved it. When I was done we all went outside and played for a little bit. It was easy getting GG inside tonight because all the other kids were going in at the same time. I made dinner and then J was home. We finished watching the movie we rented last night. I think that I forgot to mention that we rented a movie. It was J's pick and we got The Transporter. It was a good one so go rent it. Then tonight we ran out to Wal-mart, dropped off the movies (we got two free ones for the kids) and then got some groceries that we needed like; butter and cottage cheese. Now we are getting ready for cops to come on. I think that I am going to go to sleep though. I just need to get Monkey asleep first.

No comments: