Monday, July 14, 2003

First I need to tell you this really cute story that just happened. I put Monkey down by me while I was on the computer. GG is laying on the bed in J's spot which is on the same side as the computer. Monkey walked over to her and couldn't reach her so he went all the way over to the other side that has GG's bed. He climbed up unto our bed, crawled over to GG and gave her a bunch of kisses. What a sweet little boy! I saw him doing this so I asked for a couple which he gave me. He has such a fun loving little personality. I can't believe he is going to be one in eight days!!! Today we had swim lessons in the morning, came home and showered, I put Monkey down for a nap (which he slept 2 hours, he never sleeps that long), GG played in the toy room (so I got a lot of yard sale stuff done), then tonight we went to tumbling class. And we also got to talk to J on the phone. I am going to start writing things down I want to tell him or talk to him about because I always forget when he calls. He got a letter from his mom and grandma today. He was really excited about that so if anyone else wants to write him let me know. Did I mention that I didn't give GG a nap? But it is 10 and she is still awake. But the neighbor is setting off fireworks so we of course watched them, which threw my plan of getting her to bed by 9 way off. Well she is sleeping now!!! I am going to get Monkey and myself to bed.

No comments: