Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Today my baby turned one! This year has flown by so fast. He was a great addition to our family. This morning we got up and went to swim lessons came home and showered. When we were done I laid Monkey down for a nap because he was tired. J called us during the lunch break to talk to Monkey. But he was sleeping, I even tired waking him up didn't work. So I held the phone to his ear and J talked to him while he slept. When Monkey woke up we went grocery shopping came home and unloaded the car and GG helped me put the food away. My little sweetie. After dinner we went to VBS and GG's friend Ethan came. She was so excited to see him even though they saw each other that morning at swim lessons. So as you can tell we are having a busy week so far and it is only Tuesday. Oh yeah after we got home from the grocery store we sang happy birthday to Monkey and eat some cupcakes. He really liked that. Yummy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY!

No comments: