Saturday, July 19, 2003

For some odd reason I couldn't fall asleep last night. I was getting so mad because I had to be up at 5:15am to shower and get the yard sale ready. I think that I got a total of an hours worth of sleep. It just seemed like every time I did fall asleep one of the kids needed me. Oh well that is something that comes with being a mama! So at 6am I went over to Joanna's to start setting up the stuff. Now most of the things were mine...J called at 7am with Monkey screaming in the background. I was shocked because he woke up with me at 5:15am. I thought for sure he would fall back asleep. No such thing happened. So Joanna went to get him and brought him to me. That was great because I couldn't afford to stop doing things to get him. We had a pretty good day as far as sales goes. I didn't do as good as yesterday but I'm happy with the amount. I have to tell this funny story of my sweet and funny little girl. My friend Joanna was watching Monkey climb something and she said, "Oh my God, Monkey you are going to kill yourself." GG pipes in with, "No Joanna! It is oh my goodness." And as she was saying this she was making a face little don't you know that you don't say Oh my God? We got a good laugh at the fact that Joanna got in trouble with a 2 year old:) Oh yeah she did something else really funny today too. Joanna's mom was at the yard sale to help us out. So of course Jo was calling her mama. Well to GG she looks like a grandma, plus she is going to have her first grandchild in a few months so we were talking about that. Even though I don't think GG heard that conversation. Well she wanted to ask her (Kathy, Jo's mom) something and she said grandma, mom. She knew that wasn't right but she didn't know what else to call her. Everyone laughed and GG just thought that was great. It is so funny how kids brains work. Anyway, back to the day...after the yard sale we went to Wal-mart to get somethings like diapers and to get Monkey's one year pictures taken. We got to the picture place and the guy doing the pictures scared him. We couldn't even put him down. So we are going to get them done tomorrow when the girl is working. The rest of the day we spend as a family. It is now 8:30pm we are getting ready to put GG to bed and I think I am going to go to sleep now too. Do remember I only got an hour of sleep last night. My only problem is I don't think Monkey is ready for bed! I'm off to try anyways!

No comments: