Thursday, July 03, 2003

We had a really fun day today. This morning after we got up, ate breakfast, and took showers. Funny story about the shower. I said to GG that it was time to get clean and she told me she wasn't dirty. Sometimes I think she is too smart for her own britches. When I finally got her clean we went to the park to play. Then the kids took naps. Shortly after they woke up J was home from work. Tonight we went out for dinner in the town J works at a place called California Pizza Kitchen. The food was okay. Afterwards we went to the Frontier Days. The kids got a bracelets for free rides. It was awesome. They went on so many rides and had a great time. I think that J and GG went down the big slide at least 10 times. They didn't make us pay and the kids bracelets were free!!! I love having connections:) Now we are home and trying to get every thing in order to go HOME tomorrow. I am so happy. Right now Monkey is climbing on top of his Grandparents workout equipment. That is the most use it has seen in awhile ;) Tomorrow we are going to be going to see J in the parade. An early morning and probably a late night for us tomorrow.

No comments: