Sunday, July 27, 2003

Happy Birthday to J! It is his birthday today :) This morning we got up and went to church. Then my dad took us out for J's birthday lunch we ate at the Parkside. They left at 2pm, which left us with about 2 hours with J before he had to leave for the academy. After he left I was sad and GG asked, "What's the matter mommy?" (in her sweetest voice) I told her I was sad that daddy was gone. She said, "It's ok mommy you still have me here." Then she gave me a big hug. Then she and I had a conversation about liking people. It started because she told me she liked me. I told her I liked her too. Then she said like a grown up, "I love the people in my family but I may not like some of them." Now before you take that the wrong way she was talking about Monkey. Now that he has new toys she has been saying she doesn't like him. We tell her that is ok but you always love him. She doesn't share her toys with him so she isn't allowed to play with his toys until she can share hers with him. It only took a day for her to realize this concept because they are both playing with each others toys now and it is 7:45pm. Well my little man has on a dirty diaper that needs changed so I will end this here. Hopefully I will get in bed early tonight! I know it is wishful thinking but one day it will happen.

No comments: