Saturday, July 26, 2003

Last night I was too tired to get on the computer. I do want to mention a couple things that happened yesterday. J got home at 4:30pm. I was shocked because he told me he got to leave there at 4pm but they let out early. YAY! GG was cracking me up yesterday morning. We were just laying in bed being lazy. We were just talking and cuddling (I love that). All of a sudden she spelled out her name and then said it out loud! I looked at her and said, "yes your right were did you learn that?" She said, "I just know these things." I love the toddler mind. The other thing I want to mention was the last night of VBS it was parents night. They had the pre-school class go on the stage. As GG was standing up there she yells, "there's my DADDY, and my mommy too!" The whole place burst into laughter. She is such a HAM. Then they sang a song and did motions. I watched her up there and she was so cute and comfortable I just began thinking about her going to school for some reason. I don't want her to leave me at home. Anyways, on to today...this morning Aunt Melissa and Kiera came at 11am. Then around 1:30pm Grandparents M. came and we went out for lunch. Then Grandparents A. came around 3pm. Then at 5pm we went to Ball Fore to set up for Monkey's big 1st birthday party. (As I am typing he just stood himself up without holding on to anything!) He got some great presents and we all had a great time. Monkey would like to Thank everyone for coming to his party and celebrating his entering the world. We are all glad he is here! Now we are getting ready for bed, we have church in the morning.

No comments: