Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Here is our Wednesday...we had swim lessons this morning came home and showered. Then we really didn't do much of anything. Blow bubbles outside for awhile and Joanna came over for dinner. GG took a nap on her own today. I guess she was really tired! Monkey has learned to move the saucer which is what keeps him from getting to the stairs. That doesn't make my life any easier. I don't want to go by another gate because he knows how to go up and down the stairs, he just isn't the greatest at going down yet. I am just going to have to keep a close eye on him. He also took about 12 steps tonight. It was awesome to watch and I wish I would of got it on the video camera so J could of seen his boy. I'm sure he will see him do it some more this weekend. GG also did something cute today...she was sitting at her kitchen, which has a cordless phone, she picked the phone up and said, "It's daddy! Hi daddy I am feeding my baby doll some cereal." She told him some other things but I am too tired to write them. I need to go get the little ones to bed.

No comments: