Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Let's see here, today we had swim lessons in the morning. Then after lunch Monkey had a doctor's appointment, my friend Kristen was going to watch GG but she was complaining about her pee hurting and she had an accident last night, which is totally not like her. So I took her with me. She peed in a cup and felt the need to tell everyone about it from that point on. What a goof! Since we had to drop of the pee at the hospital we stopped in and sold some candles to the ER for J's fund raiser. His class has to raise $15,000 for the Special Olympics. So in all reality it means that not only do I have to be super mom I have to be super fund raiser lady too. So if you would like to help me with this please email me and I will give you more information. Donations are greatly appreciated. Anyway, Joanna came over for dinner and then we left for VBS. I am going to be so sad and glad when this week is over. GG loves going to VBS so I will be sad but I will be glad because I won't have to drive 20 minutes to get there. We all got to talk to J on the phone tonight. Well Monkey just mainly smiled.

No comments: