Friday, July 04, 2003

The greatest ever...that is the way I would describe my children. Let me explain. Last night as we were going to sleep J and I were talking about something that we needed to do when we got home. GG wrapped her little arms around both of us and said, "I love my family, very much." Then to top it off Monkey gave each of us a kiss without asking for one. They are the best! I love them both so much I can't even describe it. I would also say it is the greatest feeling to be home after being gone for two weeks. This morning we got up and went to see J in the parade. That was a lot of fun. I watched GG (and Monkey, for that matter) charm the pants off of everyone around her. Ok so most of the people were their grandparents but she charmed everyone else around too and Monkey followed suite. They are so much fun to watch grow. After the parade we went back to the grandparents, soon to be our residence. The kids took naps and I got things ready to leave, well as much as I could anyway. I thought we would be leaving around 7:30 or 8 but J got home at 6pm. I was so happy to see him. We left at 6:45pm. So we watched fireworks in the car on the way home. I felt bad because it is Monkey's first 4th of July but we really had no choice. We have so much stuff to get done tomorrow. Now it is bedtime!

No comments: