Thursday, July 31, 2003

I love Monkey's age. Kids do so much at his age and so fast it is fun to watch. This morning after we woke up he pooped in his diaper. The diaper was filled with pee from wearing it all night so I wanted to take it off so the poop did come out of the diaper. The only thing was I didn't want to waste a diaper because we were about to take a shower. So I took it off and put him in the bathtub while I finished getting things ready. Right before we got in he pooped in the tub. It was hilarious what he did. He looked down at it, looked up at me and started to cry, then he pointed at it, looked back at me (as to say do you see this mommy?) and he was so upset about the poop being there. I am thinking that he might be an easy child to potty train. Maybe he will take after his dad and train himself! That's my J a real do it yourself kind of guy :) I know I didn't believe it either when my mother-in-law told me that he trained himself but my father-in-law told me the same story. My husband is amazing! Well after we got ready we went over to the B's house for lunch and to play. We left at 1:30ish just in time for nap time, which both of the kids slept at the same time!!! Then when they woke up we went back to the B's and ended up staying for dinner. We weren't planning on it but I didn't know what I was going to make and they were having lasagna. Yummy. Now we are home and getting things settled down so we can go to bed. Oh yeah I just wanted to say that I think I gave birth to a monkey and not a little boy. He climbs on EVERYTHING!!!!

No comments: