Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Yesterday after I updated J and I took the little ones for a walk and to play at the park. GG made two friends and the three girls played together. Then we came home and had ice cream. On to the present...the kids and I had a very lazy day. We didn't come upstairs until 10:30am. We woke up at 9:30am. Then we ate breakfast and took a shower all three of us. This is the first time I tried doing that here. It worked. Monkey however was cracking me up. He was standing on the side of me and I got the right temperature for the water. He leans over and was trying to latch on to nurse. He did this a few times before I realized what he was doing. It was funny, to me at least :) Tonight when J got home GG did something funny. She has been wanting to wear dresses everyday. So today she had on a Mickey Mouse dress. She stood on the couch and asked J to move. He told her no. She said, "But daddy I want to spin." He said no then she said, "I have a beautiful dress on!" As if that was going to change his mind about her standing on the couch. Then like we did yesterday we took the kids for a walk and to the park to play. This time we were the only ones there. J and I talked about our living arrangement and hopefully we will be able to talk to Dad and Roberta tonight about the details or rules. Basically what we except from each other as roommates. I will let you know how that goes!!!

No comments: