Friday, July 18, 2003

I can't believe how fast today went. We woke up this morning and got ready. All of a sudden it was noon and time to start getting things ready for the yard sale. We had people there at 1pm and it didn't even start until 3pm. We both were getting annoyed. We had just got the tables up when people started coming nothing was even out!!!!!! Then they started going through stuff as we put it out. I guess I shouldn't complain because my first sale was two big items totally $15. Both Joanna and I did pretty well for the first day. We only stayed open until 6pm instead of 7pm. Mainly because it started to sprinkle and was getting the clothes and other things wet. We are hoping that tomorrow will be a better day weather wise and sales for that matter. I guess we will find out tomorrow :) I have four more bags ready to sell tomorrow and Joanna is getting other things ready too. We want to attract a big crowd! I am getting up at 5am so I am going to go to bed. The only bad thing about today was I really didn't get to spend anytime with J, but the kids did.

No comments: