Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Well day two of the no naps for GlamorGirl. She went to bed at 9:35pm not as early as I would like but we are getting there. Today we had morning and evening swim lessons! After the morning session we went to the B's house for lunch then to pick some sweet corn. GG had a lot of fun putting the corn into the bags, plus she got to spend time with Ethan! Then this afternoon we played outside it was extremely hot. Tonight after night lessons I had a LLL meeting. I took GG over to Ethan's house and Kristen and I went to the meeting with Monkey while Jason watched the toddlers! They both had a lot of fun playing. Oh yea, we also got to talk to J on the phone. I know two nights in a row. I actually gave him our nighttime schedule so we wouldn't miss his call. It looks like it is working:) Well I need to get to bed tomorrow I am finishing the yard sale stuff...there a lot left to do.

No comments: