Thursday, July 17, 2003

Today was very stressful. I NEED J!!!!!!!! I'll just say I can't wait for the weekend. Basically the kids took turns crying. Every time Monkey cried is because he hurt himself doing something. He either pulled a toy on top of him, pinched his fingers in a draw, fell off of something he climbed on and the list goes on. I guess this is the way my life is going to be from now on. I jump every time he even whimpers. Every mother I have talked to says its a boy thing to be a dare devil. I just wish he would wait to do these things after J got out of the academy. I am afraid we are going to end up in the hospital before the summer is over. The sad thing is, is that I am always watching him! And he still finds ways to hurt himself. Anyway, GG just was a crank today. Plus she had no nap but the good thing is she went to bed at 8:30pm. That is a first for her:) The only thing we really did today was go to swim lessons at 5:30pm. We got to talk to J on the phone again and I forgot to ask him where the masking tape was so I guess I will have to borrow some from Joanna. Well I am going to put Monkey to sleep and finish pricing my stuff for tomorrow. I do have over half of it done though.

No comments: