Monday, July 28, 2003

I don't know how I am going to make it through this week. Today was so incredibly long. I do not wish being a single parent on anyone. The kids were fine it just seemed like the day just never would end. GG did do something that made me laugh. She was singing one of the songs from VBS and couldn't remember some of the words so she just made them up. Today the kids and I went to Wal-mart and Hy-Vee, which made me sad because we normally go those places as a family. Like I said early the kids were great today I think that I just really miss having my husband around. Only 9 more weeks. Ok enough complaining from me. A another story but about Monkey this time...as he gets older he gets funnier. He was standing in the living room and all of a sudden he started bending down touching the floor and then standing back up without any help. Now remember he did this a couple days ago. He must think that it is a neat new trick because he did it about 5 times. It was funny watching him go up and down as he laughed. I am so glad that I have these two wonderful children because if it wasn't for them I don't think I could make these 12 weeks without them.

No comments: