Wednesday, July 30, 2003

This morning right off the bat GG said something that was just too silly. We were in the bathtub getting clean. She reached down and grabbed her crouch as she pointed she said, "My poo poo and pee pee lives in there." What a goof. What do you say to a toddler? They come up with some of the silliest things. Then this afternoon she was talking to me and Monkey was standing right next to her imitating her words with sounds. I looked at him and said, "OH yeah Monkey tell me some more." He laughed looked at me and motioned in sign language the word for more. Now you have a little glimpse into his personality. They are both so funny and in such different ways. Other than that we played with playdough, did puzzles, had a scavenger hunt outside, and our friend Joanna came over for dinner. So today wasn't so long. Only two more days and we get to see Daddy!! Can you tell I am excited?!?

No comments: