Saturday, July 12, 2003

We've had a crazy busy day. We got up around 9am. Well I did at least. Monkey woke up at 8:15 and J gave him a bath. It was great. I woke up and Monkey was ready for the day. I didn't even ask him to do it. He is a wonderful husband! Then we went over to the Beech's to do some laundry. We started it and then went out for lunch. Then went back to fold the clothes and switch over the load. Then to Wal-mart and get J somethings for the Academy. Then all over town looking for black leather dye. No one in this town carries it. Oh well. Then I dropped off J and GG at home. J needed to study and GG was asleep. Monkey and I headed back over to get the rest of the laundry. We came home and dinner was almost ready to eat. I really like having J here but this academy is something that has to be done. Then GG, Monkey and I took a walk. Again so J could get some studying done. I don't want us to be the reason he doesn't do good on a test. Then we went back out...J needed to drop off some things for the dry cleaners and we needed toilet paper at Wal-mart. I know we could of should of done that the first time but I forgot. I am going to start a Wal-mart list during the week so when he gets home on the weekend we don't make more than one trip out there. I also went to K-mart today. Well it is now pass my bedtime and we have church in the morning.

No comments: