Tuesday, July 29, 2003

The past couple of morning when I wake up the alarm clock is blinking because the power went out during the night. But that is ok because Monkey has been waking me up every morning at 8:30am. Just like clock work. Today as we were getting ready and I was putting GG's hair in pigtails I thought I would do my hair the same way. So I put my hair in pigtails while GG played and when I showed her she thought that was the greatest thing in the world for us to be twins. Monkey and I did laundry at the laundromat while GG played at Grace's house. Then after GG's nap she came up to me and said, "I have a good idea, mom. I think we should go to church and sing songs. We could play games too. Maybe have a tea party outside." I felt bad telling her that we couldn't go because no one would be there. She loves going to church and as you can tell she had so much fun last week at Vacation Bible School. Well Monkey had his first taste of hot dogs and pork chops but not at the same meal. He liked them both. He likes to eat! He hasn't even slowed down on nursing since he's been eating solids. Now it is late and I am tired.

No comments: