Thursday, July 24, 2003

Wow what a day! It went something like this...grocery store, swimming lessons, little lunchers story bunch, to WIC appointment (GG went to Ethan's house to play during that), pick her up (she didn't want to leave), go home (it's 2:30pm), put them down for a nap. I got 45 minutes to myself it was great. When they woke up I took them outside to play. Then we went to Wendy's for dinner I didn't feel like cooking. They both eat really good. After dinner it was time for VBS. She is so funny. Every night they have been getting a little brown envelope for offering. She loves to put money in it and give it to Darcy when we get to church. What a wonderful little girl I have. Then on the way home she was telling me everything they did at church. She really likes the tea party they have every night for snack time. The funniest thing though was the way she was telling me about the magnifying glass she got. Boy do I love my kids. We all got to talk to J again tonight. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. Lately GG has been wanting me to put her hair in pigtails. No complaints from me I love doing her hair. I think having her own brush is why she has taken an interest in doing her hair. She looks so cute with her hair done and in a dress (because she is in a dress phase). Today after she got dressed and her hair was done she said, "Do I look beautiful today mommy?" I told her yes and then she told me that I was beautiful too. Kids are the greatest!!!!!!

No comments: