Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Busy busy day today. I got up before everyone and got ready then I woke GG up and dressed and fed her. Then us girls went to work together. It was really busy today. My co-worker Chris' little boy Noah, the one Monkey loves to death, got bit. I was the only one who saw it and I had to write my first incident report. That was fun, not. Then we got home just in time to pick up our boys to go to GG's dance class. She did great today in the class, no wanting me to be in the room. Then we came home and ate lunch as soon as we were done eating it was time for J to go to work. Then the children and I cleaned the fish bowl. They had so much fun helping me...I am glad they are interested in taking care of the fish. They feed them and help take care of them. Then I put Monkey down for a nap and GG and I watched another movie together, that is becoming our afternoon together time. I love snuggling with her. Then we made dinner, ate and I gave GG a bath while Monkey watched. After her bath she went and laid in the bed it was only 6:45! So I told her she still needed to brush her teeth, let me blow dry her hair, and read books. I was doing everything I could think of to keep her awake longer. I couldn't believe my baby girl wanted to go to bed so early. She went to sleep at 7 and Monkey followed shortly after at 7:45pm. I don't know what to do with myself, hehehe. I was going to scrapbook but I didn't get a nap today so I am pretty tired I just might go to bed. Hmm...I don't think I have been in bed before 9 in the longest time. ~Julie if you read this I loved your journal entry about Jonathon! I actually got the idea from someone else but I liked it all the same :) Tell him Happy birthday from us~
Well that is all for tonight. Peace Out!

No comments: