Friday, February 06, 2004

I was going to say that today was prefect. For the most part it was! I worked this morning and Monkey came with me and GG stayed and had daddy time then J picked up Monkey and left GG. I came home with GG and we ate lunch together. Then J left:( After lunch the kids and I all took naps. That was super duper nice. I felt so good after sleeping that hour and a half. Then we decided to go to McDonalds for dinner. My dad walked in right as we were about to leave. He hadn't eaten so he came with and bought! Then the kids played at the playground for a little while and then we came home. Now I just need to wear them out so that they will go to bed at a reasonable time! So the only not prefect part of the day was that J had to go to work. I feel like I don't see him anymore, which I don't really. But he has Monday off and so do I so we are going to go, possibly, to the car show in Chicago and maybe check out some more cars?!?! I just miss him lately, but this will only last a season. Oh I forgot to mention GG has started taking naps again, yes! The other day she actually let me rock her to sleep and I got to hold her in my arms while she slept like when she was a little baby.

No comments: