Monday, February 09, 2004

Our adventures for the last two days! Sunday we didn't go to Sunday school (too tired) but we went to church. At church we were in the parents room, with all the babies, J was holding Morgan who is about 3 months old and Monkey wanted to see the "baby" so I picked him up. I told him to blow her a kiss and instead he started playing peek-a-boo with her. I thought that we really sweet. He and GG both love babies so much. Then after church to J's parents for lunch. J left for work and the kids and I stayed...we spent the night. The kids played with their grandparents and aunt Liz, who they just adore. I was sitting in the living room with Monkey, and GG was in grandma's bedroom helping make cheese blintzes, she loves to help. I was listening to GG and Sue (grandma) talk. I was laughing so hard at their conversation...even though I don't remember any of it now!!! I should really start walking around with a notepad to write down all the funny things they say and do throughout the day, because by the time I get on here I have forgotten a lot of it. Anyways, I really am glad that the kids are spending more time with their grandparents but I am so sad that my mom and step-dad live in New Mexico now. We could of taken day trips to visit them before they moved. Nothing I can do about it, right. But we *all* miss you guys. I just hope one day they will move back here and the kids can have a good relationship with them. I am really looking forward to going there and seeing them for a week!! I guess it just goes to show that no matter how old you are you still need your mom near :) That takes care of the happenings of Sunday!

This morning we hung out with grandpa, he didn't have to work until this evening. They are lowering the walls in their living room and so the kids were hanging on the 2x4s! Very cute. Then we went looking at some more cars...I know we should just give up :) The kids stayed with grandpa while we drove the car and had it checked out by our mechanic. We didn't like the inside of the car but everything else was good. It was a 96 Camry that we could of got for 4,000 with only 67,000 miles. Those cars run for 200,000 easily. Who knows when we get more serious maybe it will still be there?!?! When we got back the kids were fine and Monkey didn't cry at all!!! Usually when he can't see me or find me he starts to cry. He is becoming more independent. On our way home I got my wedding rings cleaned and checked. Flora the lady who sold J the ring, about 6 years ago, always is happy to see us. Today she told me she has enjoyed watching us get engaged, married and then start a family, and J get a job. We have known her for 6 years through buying, cleanings, repairs, and check ups. Then we went to Toys "R" Us to exchange GG's trike...long story. Then we came home. Tonight we still need to go grocery shopping and to Wal-mart which might happen tomorrow. Just depends!

No comments: