Tuesday, February 03, 2004

This morning the kids and I went to work. GG does so great there. She does her own thing, plays with other kids and is just so well behaved. I am so proud of her. Other staff members have commented on how great she does...most of their kids have a hard time being there, not my GG! Now Monkey on the other hand has a harder time, but I must say today he did pretty good. He didn't ask to nurse while we were there. J came to get him at 11 so he was only there 2 hours. He has started this new thing tonight. He holds up one finger and says something that sounds like he is saying shut up but we don't use those words so I was trying to think of what words he could be trying to say. The only thing I came up with was "stop it" and so I asked him and he shock his head yes. What a silly little boy. My dad took the day off and so he bought us lunch. That was nice. J left for work and the kids and I did our normal...dancing, singing, reading, painting, you know fun stuff! J came home early tonight which was a great surprise. Tonight GG asked to go to bed at 8:30. This routine is working! I am so happy and she even went to bed with the lights off...she must of been really tired :) That is all I can think of until tomorrow.

No comments: