Tuesday, February 17, 2004

We just got home from the LLL meeting it is 9:40! Anyways both the kids fell asleep in the car on the way home. I brought GG in the house first in case Monkey woke up and wanted to nurse I didn't want her sitting in the car. So I laid her on the bed and covered her with the blanket I made her, as soon as the blanket was on her she smiled and said, "Mmmm". That just made me feel all warm inside. The blanket I made her gives her comfort. Before the meeting I told GG that if she didn't listen to mommy she couldn't go to work with me tomorrow. She was the best behaved little girl even more so than usual. Today she didn't go to work with me for a punishment she did the other day. When she asked if she could go I told her no because of what she did yesterday. Of course, I was a little more specific with her. It clicked! She loves going to work so if she misses it because she was naughty she makes sure that doesn't happen again. I did take Monkey with me today. We got home and ate then I put him down for a nap and was too tired to do anything really special with GG so I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie and cuddle with me on the couch. She loved that idea so we put in Rugrats and watched together. I fell asleep during it but she didn't know, so got rested and she was happy. Then when the movie was over and Monkey woke up we put on my new CD and danced together. Then time for dinner and out the door for our meeting. So that was our day in a nutshell.

No comments: