Monday, February 23, 2004

Wow what a day! GG and I got up and went to work and the boys had guys day in...they even ran a few errands together. We came home and did the usual! Then we went to Wally world to get Monkey a new fish. This time his fish is all black and his name is Swiper. Which reminds me...do you remember when I said Monkey was saying something that sounded like shut up??? Well it turns out he wasn't say that or stop it he was saying Swiper from Dora. So when he says Swiper it sounds like he is saying shut up so J and I say Monkey's version of Swiper when we want the other to be quite! Also this morning Monkey was laying in the bed half awake half asleep saying "Shubup shubup shubup...ooooh man!" J and I laughed :) Another Monkey thing he has been so into the toilet. Today he put the fish net in there after we put his new fish in the bowl. The other day he put the plunger in the toilet,(moving it up and down) it was funny to see him using it in the right way. But gross at the same time! Yuck. This evening we went grocery shopping as a family...just the four of us. That was so nice I can't wait to start doing that again on a regular basis...when we move out! GG fell asleep in the cart! She looked so uncomfortable, she can sleep anywhere I tell you. Well now we are home the food is put away and I just gave GG a bath. Now it is bed time...even though J is winding them up really good right now. They are jumping on the bed and laughing hysterically. I am going to watch my show I recorded while we were gone. Oh one more thing, last night I nursed Monkey then let him fall asleep on his own. Well he woke up about an hour later crying. I asked J to take him out and rock him, he wouldn't do it. J said, "Monkey can you stop crying?" and he stopped crying. Then J said, "Now go to sleep." He went to sleep. I couldn't believe it. If I try talking to him he cries harder and louder. So from now on I will let J talk to him at night. It worked perfectly!!!

No comments: