Saturday, February 07, 2004

Today was my Friday, so to speak. I don't work tomorrow or Monday. I had a lot of fun with the people working today. So that was cool. I took Monkey with me and GG stayed home with J. Oh yeah J stays on the afternoon shift until April 13th so that is awesome news. I am so glad he isn't going to midnights!!! Oh yeah at work today I was in the baby room and Monkey was in the big kid room and about 10 minutes later I heard him crying. He looked around and couldn't find me so he started crying. He than came in the baby room to play. One of these days he won't care where I am so for now I'll just enjoy the fact my baby boy likes to be with me...all the time :) Both of my kids are mama's children, they love spending time with daddy but when push comes to shove they almost always choose me. This probably won't last though, bummer. Anyways, my college friend Marni, also one of our bridesmaids came over and did our taxes. She totally rocks! We are getting money back just not as much as I had hoped. I think that J is happy with the amount though. He really wants to buy a second gun. After she finished we had ice cream and just hung out and talked. GG was entertaining her most of the time and Monkey just watched, go figure. Right after she left my dad came home and we ate dinner. I packed a bag for tomorrow and then bathed the kids so we don't have to do it in the morning. Then grandma came home from church and watched the kids while I ran out to get gas. I was running on fumes. When I came back GG talked her into playing shuts and ladders and candyland. I only play those games with her on a good day because she is a 3 year old that likes to change her mind...all the time. It can drive you crazy when playing a game with her. But she did good and then she went to bed like a good little girl. Now I need to get Monkey to sleep so I can go too...

No comments: