Thursday, February 26, 2004

Lets try this again. It is official that I have my sweet GlamorGirl back because she said the same thing again this morning! Gosh I love that girl so much. I look at her and think to myself she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, the smartest little person I have ever known and she has the greatest personality of anyone I have ever met. I know I am a little bias...but it is so hard not to think that when everyone tells me the same things I think about her! I'm not only talking about family members when I say everyone...it is mostly non-family that give me compliments on both of the kids actually. Ok enough about that! GG went with me this morning because she had her "preschool" class. She painted and did a craft today, very excited to show daddy when he came to pick her up! J and Monkey got to work the same time I went to pick GG up and so Monkey stood at the window screaming, "Bay! Bay! Bay!" I love the connection they have with each other (at least today anyway!). Man I tell you Monkey's vocabulary has really taken off. He says new words everyday. He is learning so much everyday too. My favorite is that he is starting to sing songs! I love singing with them. This afternoon Monkey took a nap and GG watched a movie and I took a nap. I felt so much better afterwards. I was going to go to bed last night at 9 but I ended up going to bed at 10 because Swiper the fish died. I couldn't believe it. We bought him Monday and it died Wednesday. So we got our money back, which was nice. J thinks that GG's fish Princess is toxic and is making the other fish die so we are going to wait until Princess dies then get two new fish and start over. I have a feeling that Princess is going to have a long life too. Good thing Monkey doesn't really care. Lets see I believe that is about all I have to write about. Both the kids are playing with their micro machines! Soon it will be bed time for all of us :)

No comments: