Friday, February 13, 2004

The kids and I went to work this morning and I got my first paycheck! Tons of parents and staff brought in candy for Valentine’s Day so we have so many sweets here :) J came to get Monkey around 11 and he took a nap at home. Then GG and I got home around 1 and had lunch with our boys. As we were eating Aunt Becky came home from college. They were both excited to see her. Then I got the mail and the kids got mail from their Nana and Grandpa K. they carried the cards around until we had to leave. We went to the bank (cashed my check), got my car washed, went to the video store and rented five movies (three were free kids movies) and a game, and then went to Wal-mart. We bought the kids each a fish for Valentine’s Day. Since we didn’t have anything for fish we bought the two fish, a bowl, net, food, and water purifier. I had a small fish tank when I was in college but I got rid of it and everything I had for it :( It would of came in handy today because it had a water filter, rocks, and scenery. Oh well it was only $15 for everything and they both thought it was the coolest thing in the world to get to buy all of that stuff for their pets! GG named the fish she picked out herself Princess, she is gold and black and Monkey named his fish Fred, he is all gold, we helped him pick it out…remember he loves fish!!! This evening for dinner we had a full house. Grandparents, Becky, J, the kids, and I all ate dinner together. GG did more chatting than eating. She loves being the center of attention and at dinner tonight she was definitely that. I couldn’t get her to stop talking long enough to eat, oh well one bad meal in a week isn’t bad. Tonight J is going to give the kids a bath and I will get to relax and then when they are done we are putting them to bed and watching the movie J picked out The Italian Job. I got How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days not very Valentine’s like but I want to see that movie! We will watch it tomorrow.

No comments: