Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Man I tell you what, GlamorGirl woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. She had the worst day of her entire life today. I think it was due to lack of sleep but man am I glad it is over. She was super sensitive to everyone today...crying, not listening, just having an all together bad day. I wasn't going to take her to work with me but I did anyway...big mistake on my part. If a kid looked at her the wrong way she cried, poor girl. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Today J got called into work. He went in because it is good money. I was sad because we planned on checking out a sale and making a fire tonight. Oh well. While I was making dinner tonight my friend Amanda (from work) was outside making a bunch of noise to catch my attention. Her and another girl Lisa were standing outside waving their hands like crazy! Lisa has a little boy born the same day and year as Monkey. I opened the door and we "yelled" back and forth. GG thought that was so neat except she cried when she couldn't give Amanda a hug, go figure. Amanda and her sister Elyse are at war over my kids. Last Saturday Monkey gave Elyse a hug and so Amanda wanted one from Monkey, which he gave her today. After dinner I gave both kids a bath and put them to bed. I talked to our friends about going to the hockey game and they can go. I am super excited about it. We got invited to an event tonight but I didn't feel like driving so I stayed home. But maybe if J is home next time they get together we will go. I also got invited to a girls night out with our Sunday school class. They are going to watch the fireworks and then out for dinner in downtown. I haven't decided if I am going yet...maybe if I can find someone to watch GG. I would bring Monkey because it would be too long for him to be away. I guess I am just going to wait and see how much my paycheck is Friday. If it is good I will have money to go out to dinner!!! I got off track today...

No comments: