Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day! Today turned out differently then we thought it was going to be. I worked this morning at the Y, I took both the kids with me. Then we came home and J went to work. Originally we both had the day off but he got called last night to come in today and so did I. We watched both of the movies last night and just talked and hung out with each other. That was so much fun, it was like a date. So we really celebrated V-day last night...you know what we celebrate our love everyday, in all honesty. J sent me a card from the kids which was super cute. Tonight we are planning on going to eat with J at the department. The kids fed their fish this morning before we left and they both got a big kick out of it. Monkey's fish is so much like him, in that he is goofy. Last night before I went to bed I noticed Fred had his face down and tail up. I thought he had died. I went over and looked, he was still breathing but just sleeping. I have never seen a fish sleep like that. Then I went to get in the bed and Monkey was laying across the bed instead of up and down. See I told you they are alike, they don't sleep the normal way!!!! Princess was also chasing Fred the other day and it reminded me of the kids...GG is always wanting Monkey to do what she wants. Ok I know I am reading too much into the fish but it is interesting to me, how the 2 fish interact like they were siblings! Anyway, we aren't spending the night at J's parents like planned either because J is working and we don't want to take two cars for church tomorrow. So we are just going to go to night church. Elizabeth is working in the nursery so Monkey will go in there with no problem because he knows her :) I can't wait to get our refund check...we will be almost half way to a down payment. J has put me in charge of the money for a few reasons; 1) I am good at making sure we save from each check 2) we also get to do fun things with it without spending too much 3) He is terrible at balancing the checkbook and 4) I want to do it and he doesn't. Ok well I am going to get off of here and get the kids ready to go. Wow I was just reading over this post and it is all over the place! Sorry about that. Later all.

No comments: