Monday, February 02, 2004

Let's see...we had a late morning which was nice. GG got another birthday present in the mail. She loved it! It was a crown and purse. Then we went to get Monkey's 18 month pictures taken this afternoon. The girl that took the pictures wanted to put Monkey in a cute baby contest. She thought my baby boy was cute enough for the contest. That made me feel good. I think he is the cutest ever but for someone else to think that is such a nice compliment. We got home and I had to go to a staff meeting for work. J kept the kids home while I went, it was a good thing because it was snowing and just plain yucky out. They will go with me tomorrow anyway so they can play then. After I got home I got the kids ready for bed while J snow plowed the driveway. I also finally got a hold of my friend Marni, she is going to do our taxes this year. J had 5 - W2s this year. That is just plain crazy!!! So we are going to get them done and hopefully get some good money back :) Oh yeah J got a call from the department tonight saying that he has to be in court tomorrow morning, the suepena came in on a fax to the department, I'm glad they called. That is why the kids are coming with me in the morning. I think that is about it...

No comments: