Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I can't guarantee how long this post will be or that I will get to type everything I want to. I'll start with last night. My little Monkey-man decided that he wanted to be awake from 1:30ish to a little after 3am. It wasn't my decision but I had to live with it! This morning I took both the kids with me while J slept. He came to get Monkey around 11 and when he walked in I could tell he just woke up. Must be nice!!! GG and I got home a little after 1 and ate lunch. Monkey had taken a nap while I was at work, which I told J to do. So after we finished eating we went shopping. We had so much fun just looking at things. GG and I looked at dresses, hats and purses for Easter. It is so fun shopping with her. She picks out things she would like and I tell her I will keep them in mind and that is good for her. Then when I actually buy the thing she picked out awhile back she knows that I listen to her and love her! After the clothes we just walked around looking at whatever we wanted too. I was getting ideas for gifts, that I am going to buy with my first paycheck that I get this Friday! The best part about looking was that we spent less than $20. I will say though I have a list of things I want to get now...hehehe. After about 2 hours we came home and started a nice fire. I didn't have to make dinner tonight either because we had leftovers. So that was nice, we laid by the fire with our feet towards it to warm them up, it really worked. GG tried to blow the fire out too. It was pretty funny, she thought it was like a candle. The evening we spent doing laundry, with the kids help. J and GG played a game together, also. I ordered our friend David Thiele's CD, can't wait to get in the mail!!! Right now I am watching Monkey play with the fire screen, J is messing with the fire. He just amazes me at how fast he is starting to talk. Everyday he says new words and uses them in the right way too. I love when they can communicate with words, less of a guessing game! So all in all we had a wonderful day together as a family.

No comments: