Friday, February 27, 2004

I am going to try and make this post short. This morning I took Monkey to work with me and GG and J had together time. They couldn't wait to tell me all the things they did together...they called me at work! I left earlier then I was schedule because I wanted some time with J. We got to talk and it was much needed on my part, I had a somewhat bad week. Then this evening I went back to work with both kids. I met the most awesome person. She has 6 kids! We talked about nursing, co-sleeping, and being responsive to our kids. She gave me so many compliments :) It is always nice to hear that you are doing a good job being the best mom you can be. Then we got home and made homemade pizza. Grandma had a bunch of her church friends over for dinner and GG ate up all the attention. When the first person came in GG said, "Oh family is here!" What a goof. She loved talking with everyone and they all said that she was adorable. Monkey just kind of just hung out by me...he was being shy. Then I brought them downstairs and put them to bed. So we had a good day!!!

No comments: