Thursday, February 05, 2004

This morning the kids went with me to work. It was crazy there two people called in sick. So we were down two adults, we handled it though. My co-worker Amanda thought GG was just the cutest little girl ever. She gave her a big hug and told Amanda that she was super cool. Then she told her about her great grandpa being able to take out his teeth. She still can't get over that and it happened about 6 months ago, what a sharp little girl to remember that. We came home and J had lunch ready for us that was so sweet of him, he also vacuumed. I ended up staying an extra hour...long story. This afternoon GG painted a picture to send to her grandpa, we danced to songs, and the kids helped with laundry. I swear that I do laundry every other day. Ok Monkey was nursing this afternoon and he was done with the one side and sat up and screamed, "other side, other side, other side, other side" until I switched him. What a little stinker :) Tonight while I made dinner both of the kids took a nap, it was a really late one but a very needed one all the same. I made lasagna and so after dinner they went right to the bath tub. I bathed them and we read books and did the bedtime routine and now GG is in bed, awake, just laying there.

No comments: