Friday, February 21, 2003

Last night during the night GlamorGirl was talking in her sleep, she does this often but I wanted to write about it so that I didn’t forget when she gets older. I also want to tell you that Monkey says mama, not mamamamama etc but he says mama! He’s been saying it for about a week. I am not the only one that has heard it either. Roberta heard it, Becky heard it, and people in our playgroup have heard it. (all at different times too!) Now we are working on dada. :) We had a very full and busy day. We got up this morning and went to playgroup 9:30am to 11am. Then we went to the consignment shop to drop off some things to be sold. Then we went to church to get something and off to Wal-mart. J got a new playstation 2 game. When we got our new 27” tv J said that he could not tell a different from the 19” we had before. But after playing his new game he can tell a difference now! By the time we got home it was time to eat lunch. After lunch the kids and I took naps. It felt so good to sleep. When we woke up GG and I went to the grocery store to get food for dinner. I am getting more comfortable leaving Monkey with J; I think it is because Monkey is more comfortable with him now. When he was first born J was doing his student teaching so he was gone most of the day but now he is home a lot more and they have been able to bond. I’m really glad that they have bonded. All day today GG keeps asking if we can go to the basketball game. I guess she really had fun last night. I feel bad telling her that there isn’t one to go to. Well not much else happened that I can think of so I am going to call it a night.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Now she is 10 years old and STILL talks in her sleep!!!