Saturday, February 22, 2003

We have made progress with GG's sleeping. Last night she slept in her bed all night. She got up at 7:30 this morning and I didn't want to get up yet so I let her come in our bed and she slept for another hour. Yea! I love the weekends. Today we got up and didn't really do a lot of anything. We watched J play his new game. The kids took naps and after their naps GG and I took a walk to the apartment office so that we could pay our rent for March. It was really cold outside. But it was nice to get out of the apartment. We ate dinner and we decided that we wanted to go bowling. We haven't done anything that cost money in a long time. Not like bowling is expensive. We had so much fun. When we got there it was about an hour wait so we watched other people bowl and both the kids seemed to even enjoy that. When we got a lane GG and J bowled and Monkey slept on the chair, I of course helped GlamorGirl with the ramp. She bowled a 107. The first two balls she got 0s on, that was all J. Then I went to get the ramp so that was 9 frames. We won't say what J got. We all had fun as a family. I just hope that the kids will always like spending time with us! Right now J is reading books to the kids they do that every night before bed. It gives me a little break and they all three like spending it together reading books. When they are done we are going to go to sleep because tomorrow is church.

No comments: