Sunday, February 23, 2003

This morning we (the kids and I) got up and went to church. J was on pager so he had to stay in town. We got home around 12:30pm and ate lunch then we put the kids to bed because they had been awake for a while and we could tell they needed an early nap. While they were sleeping I went to the furniture store to pay off the rest of the rocking recliners. I went all by myself. I don’t even remember the last time I left the house by myself with no kids or husband! I kind of felt naked. When I got back GlamorGirl was up and shortly after Monkey got up so we then went grocery shopping. I have so much fun shopping as a family. In our class last week our teacher said that we should take our kids with us when doing everyday things like shopping or errand running. She said it will probably take more time but the kids will benefit in the long run when dealing with the real world when they get older. After dinner we cleaned up the house because GG’s friend Ben and his mom Mary are coming over to play tomorrow morning. Plus, we rearranged the downstairs to make room for the recliners that are being delivered tomorrow morning! While J and I were discussing the layout of the room with the recliners GG put on the t-shirt she got at the basketball game. I think that I forgot to mention that one of the cheerleaders throw her a shirt. It is huge. It is too big for even J. She swings back and forth in the shirt to make it like a dress. It is the simple things in life that make life so great. I think that we are going to try and play a board game. (J and I) Monkey is sleeping and GlamorGirl will watch a movie then we will start the nighttime routine of book reading and getting ready for bed. We will probably end up being asleep by 11pm. It usually takes forever to get them to sleep. Speaking of sleeping GG slept in her bed until 5:30am not great but getting there.

No comments: