Sunday, February 09, 2003

We didn’t make it to church this morning. I woke up with an irritated throat because of sinus drainage. So I thought it would be best to stay home and make myself better, because tomorrow Jeff works all day at the hospital and when he gets off at 7 he is driving to his parents for more job stuff. He won’t be back until Tuesday night. I need to keep myself healthy because I will not have Jeff to help me with the little ones for a few days. This post will be short so I can go rest. We aren’t planning on doing anything exciting tonight and this afternoon Jeff and I looked at houses on the internet. I think we are going to wait until he gets the job and go look at them in person. Most of the houses didn’t have pictures and even the ones that did you really can’t tell what they are like. We have awhile.

No comments: