Monday, February 17, 2003

Right now J is at his interview. I am really nervous for him but I’m sure he will do good. He is a great people person. Today we hung out with Aunt Becky while we waited for Grandma and Grandpa to come home from my brother's house. When they got here we went out to eat. We went to Boston Market, I really like their food and wish we had one near us. I talked to my Uncle Mark (Jessica’s Dad) and he said that having Jessica at the farm really helped her progress. She did two new things yesterday. She held her head on her own and she moved her head while she tracked with her eyes. So if you think of Jessica say a little prayer for her and her family. After J gets home from the interview we are driving home so it will be a late night for us. I am hoping that the kids sleep most of the way. So next time I write we will be home. I love that word HOME!

No comments: